Modern Trapezoid Stainless Steel and Black Mix Tile for Wall & Backsplash (EMT_W1403-MIX-BM)
TILE TO BE DISCONTINUED AUGUST 2020 - 5 SHEETS OR LESS LEFT
Price listed above is per sheet. If you wish to order a sample of this tile, simply use the drop down box above and select the "Sample Swatch" option, then add it to your cart.
- You may order one sample per style, up to five different samples.
- Each sample costs $1, samples are not returnable.
- We only charge a flat $12 UPS shipping fee on sample orders (with max 5 samples) for US and Canada.
This unique silver and black trapezoid pattern mosaic stainless steel tile is ideal for use on kitchen back splashes, accent walls, fireplaces, bathroom borders and more. The modern, almost space ship like design is best used in contemporary décor and installations that require a modern, edgy but minimalist tile pattern design. The multi color adds some welcome depth to this unique design. The tiles in this sheet are mounted on a nylon mesh which allows for an easy installation.
- Model Number / SKU: EMT_W1403-MIX-BM
- Material: Stainless Steel - Silver & Black
- Square Feet / Sheet: 0.96 sqft.
- Sheet Size: 11.75"x11.75"
- Mosaic Piece Size: Various (8mm)
- Mounted On Mesh Sheet: Yes
- Grout Required: Yes - Non Sanded Or Epoxy Grout
- Ships From: OH, USA
- Applications: Residential, Commercial, Industrial
Each sheet of this tile will cover 0.96 square feet. To calculate how many sheets you need for your project simply divide your total square footage by 0.96 then round up to the next whole number. For example, if your project was 20 square feet you would need 20/0.96 = 21 sheets/pieces of this tile. We also recommend ordering 10% more tile than calculated to account for errors, miscuts and overages. For additional help on measuring your backsplash and determining how much tile you need please click here.
This stainless steel mosaic tile is comprised of a real stainless steel "cap| attached to a ceramic backing. This provides two obvious advantages, the first being cost. Solid metal mosaic pieces would significantly increase the cost of the tile to an unattainable amount. Secondly, it would be very hard to cut a solid 8mm thick piece of stainless steel.
For installation and grouting instructions, please click here.