Brown Glass and Grey Marble Brick Mix Mosaic Tile for Backsplash Fireplace & Wall (EMT_SUGMST29-MIX)
Price listed above is per sheet.
- We do not offer samples of this tile online. We may offer samples of this tile by phone. Call for more information 305-393-8835
- We invite you to order a sheet instead, which would give you a better idea of how it would look like on the wall of your project.
This tile mixes shades of brown and light grey glass pieces with light grey marble stone pieces to allow you to create a stunning wall decor in a variety of applications, such as kitchen and bath backsplashes / splashbacks, fireplace surrounds, tub surrounds, wet bars, laundry areas, feature walls, accent walls and other indoor or semi-covered outdoor wall mosaic tile applications. Tile may be suitable for shower walls only if it is sealed properly.
The brick tile pieces in this sheet are 2.75" by 0.9", and mounted on a nylon mesh which allows for an easy installation. Non-sanded grout only! Images and colors shown are for reference only and may not be an exact tile match. Dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly.
- Model Number / SKU: EMT_SUGMST29-MIX
- Material: Glass, Marble and Stone Mix
- Square Feet / Sheet: 1.09 sqft.
- Sheet Size: 11.65" x 11.65"
- Mosaic Piece Size: 2.75" x 0.9" (4 mm thick)
- Mounted On Mesh Sheet: Yes
- Grout Required: Yes - Non-sanded or epoxy grout
- Ships From: FL, USA
Each sheet of this tile will cover 0.94 square feet. To calculate how many sheets you need for your project simply divide your total square footage by 0.94 then round up to the next whole number. For example, if your project was 20 square feet you would need 20/0.94 = 22 sheets/pieces of this tile. We also recommend ordering 10% more tile than calculated to account for errors, miscuts and overages. For additional help on measuring your backsplash and determining how much tile you need please click here.
For installation and grouting instructions, please click here.