Herringbone Carrara Marble and Glass Brick Mix Mosaic Tile (EMT_SUGM27-MIX)
Price listed above is per sheet.
- We do not offer samples of this tile online. We may offer samples of this tile by phone. Call for more information 305-393-8835
- We invite you to order a sheet instead, which would give you a better idea of how it would look like on the wall of your project.
This attractive herringbone wall tile combines white carrara marble with white, light pewter and grey glass 2.75" by 0.9" brick pieces to create a variety of wall applications including kitchen and bath backsplashes / splashbacks, shower walls, tub surrounds, wet bars, laundry areas, feature walls, accent walls and other indoor or semi-covered outdoor wall mosaic tile applications.
The tile pieces in this sheet are mounted on a nylon mesh which allows for an easy installation. Non-sanded grout only! Images and colors shown are for reference only and may not be an exact tile match. Dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly.
- Model Number / SKU: EMT_SUGM27-MIX
- Material: Glass and Marble Mix
- Square Feet / Sheet: 0.8 sqft.
- Sheet Size: 12" x 9.5"
- Mosaic Piece Size: 2.75" by 0.9" (4mm thick)
- Mounted On Mesh Sheet: Yes
- Grout Required: Yes - Non-sanded or epoxy grout
- Ships From: FL, USA
Each sheet of this tile will cover 0.8 square feet. To calculate how many sheets you need for your project simply divide your total square footage by 0.8 then round up to the next whole number. For example, if your project was 20 square feet you would need 20/0.8 = 25 sheets/pieces of this tile. We also recommend ordering 10% more tile than calculated to account for errors, miscuts and overages. For additional help on measuring your backsplash and determining how much tile you need please click here.
For installation and grouting instructions, please click here.