White Long Bricks Glass Marble Backsplash and Wall Tile for Kitchen Backsplash & Wall (EMT_SUGM10-MIX)
Price listed above is per sheet. If you wish to order a sample of this tile, simply use the drop down box above and select the "Sample Swatch" option, then add it to your cart.
- We do not offer samples of this tile online. We may offer samples of this tile by phone. Call for more information 305-393-8835
- Alternatively, we invite you to purchase one full tile, which would give you a better idea of how it would look like on the wall of your project.
If you are attracted to clean, pure lines of white decors, you should love this tile! This chic tile mixes long brick lines of various lengths (the long bricks are 7.65" by 1") made of white marble, frosted and clear glass pieces. This very elegant and versatile tile would add grace and style to a variety of wall decors, including kitchen and bath backsplashes / splashbacks, tub surrounds, wet bars, fireplace, laundry areas, feature walls, accent walls and other indoor or semi-covered outdoor wall mosaic tile applications. Tile may be suitable for shower walls only if it is sealed properly.
The tile mixes the following rough piece dimensions: 9.5 x 1.5 cms, 19.5 x 1.5 cms, 4.5 x 1.5 cms.
The tile pieces in this sheet are mounted on a nylon mesh which allows for an easy installation. Non-sanded grout only! Images and colors shown are for reference only and may not be an exact tile match. Dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly.
- Model Number / SKU: EMT_SUGST10-MIX
- Material: Stone And Glass Mix
- Square Feet / Sheet: 0.96 sqft.
- Sheet Size: 11.65" x 11.9"
- Mosaic Piece Size: Various (8mm thick)
- Mounted On Mesh Sheet: Yes
- Grout Required: Yes - Non-sanded or epoxy grout
- Ships From: FL, USA
Each sheet of this tile will cover 0.96 square feet. To calculate how many sheets you need for your project simply divide your total square footage by 0.96 then round up to the next whole number. For example, if your project was 20 square feet you would need 20/0.96 = 21 sheets/pieces of this tile. We also recommend ordering 10% more tile than calculated to account for errors, miscuts and overages. For additional help on measuring your backsplash and determining how much tile you need please click here.
For installation and grouting instructions, please click here.