Grey Blends Thin Lines Aluminum Mosaic Tile for Kitchen Backsplash Fireplace & Wall (EMT_AL12-MIX-CB)
NEW TILE ARRIVING END OF FEB 2021
PLEASE CLICK ON THE DROP DOWN MENU NEXT TO THE IMAGE WHERE IT SAYS "SIZE" TO SELECT "FULL SHEET" OR "SAMPLE SWATCH".
- You may order one sample per style, up to five different samples.
- Each sample costs $1, samples are not returnable.
- We only charge a flat $12 UPS shipping fee on sample orders (with max 5 samples) for US and Canada.
Aluminum mosaic tiles provide the look of stainless steel metal mosaic tiles but with added texture and durability. The circular brushed aluminum finish gives a unique modern aesthetic while the extruded structure of the tiles provides superior durability and support once installed. If you are considering metal mosaic tiles for your kitchen or bathroom backsplash or perhaps for an accent wall then you should seriously consider our collection of aluminum mosaic tiles.
This is a groutless tile, there are no gaps between the individual mosaic pieces so no grout is required to finish the installation.
- Model Number / SKU: EMT_AL12-MIX-CB
- Material: Aluminum - Mixed Circular Brushed Finish
- Square Feet / Sheet: 0.98 sqft.
- Sheet Size: 11.75"x12"
- Mosaic Piece Size: Various Sizes (8mm thick)
- Mounted On Mesh Sheet: Yes
- Grout Required: No
- Ships From: OH, USA
- Applications: Residential, Commercial, Industrial
Each sheet of this tile will cover 0.98 square feet. To calculate how many sheets you need for your project simply divide your total square footage by 0.98 then round up to the next whole number. For example, if your project was 20 square feet you would need 20/0.98 = 20 sheets/pieces of this tile. We also recommend ordering 10% more tile than calculated to account for errors, miscuts and overages. For additional help on measuring your backsplash and determining how much tile you need please click here.
Our aluminum mosaic tiles are made of extruded aluminum pieces, they do not feature any ceramic backing. Because aluminum is light weight and less dense than stainless steel, it is much easier to cut.
For installation and grouting instructions, please click here.