Grey Blends Thin Lines Aluminum Mosaic Tile (EMT_AL12-MIX-CB)
Price listed above is per sheet. If you wish to order a sample of this tile, simply use the drop down box above and select the "Sample Swatch" option, then add it to your cart.
- You may order one free sample per style, up to five different samples. Sample tiles are not returnable.
- We only charge a flat $15 UPS shipping fee on sample orders (with max 5 samples) for US and Canada.
Aluminum mosaic tiles provide the look of stainless steel metal mosaic tiles but with added texture and durability. The circular brushed aluminum finish gives a unique modern aesthetic while the extruded structure of the tiles provides superior durability and support once installed. If you are considering metal mosaic tiles for your kitchen or bathroom backsplash or perhaps for an accent wall then you should seriously consider our collection of aluminum mosaic tiles.
This is a groutless tile, there are no gaps between the individual mosaic pieces so no grout is required to finish the installation.
- Model Number / SKU: EMT_AL12-MIX-CB
- Material: Aluminum - Mixed Circular Brushed Finish
- Square Feet / Sheet: 0.98 sqft.
- Sheet Size: 11.75"x12"
- Mosaic Piece Size: Various Sizes (8mm thick)
- Mounted On Mesh Sheet: Yes
- Grout Required: No
- Ships From: OH, USA
- Applications: Residential, Commercial, Industrial
Each sheet of this tile will cover 0.98 square feet. To calculate how many sheets you need for your project simply divide your total square footage by 0.98 then round up to the next whole number. For example, if your project was 20 square feet you would need 20/0.98 = 20 sheets/pieces of this tile. We also recommend ordering 10% more tile than calculated to account for errors, miscuts and overages. For additional help on measuring your backsplash and determining how much tile you need please click here.
Our aluminum mosaic tiles are made of extruded aluminum pieces, they do not feature any ceramic backing. Because aluminum is light weight and less dense than stainless steel, it is much easier to cut.
For installation and grouting instructions, please click here.