Stainless Steel Bricks And Gray Basalt Stone Mosaic Tile for Kitchen Backsplash Fireplace & Wall (EMT_061-MIX-CB)
Price listed above is per sheet. If you wish to order a sample of this tile, simply use the drop down box above and select the "Sample Swatch" option, then add it to your cart.
- You may order one sample per style, up to five different samples.
- Each sample costs $1, samples are not returnable.
- We only charge a flat $12 UPS shipping fee on sample orders (with max 5 samples) for US and Canada.
- Model Number / SKU: EMT_061-MIX-CB
- Material: Stainless Steel - Silver Circular Brushed Finish
- Square Feet / Sheet: 0.98 sqft.
- Sheet Size: 12"x11.8"
- Mosaic Piece Size: 0.6"x1.9" (8mm Thick)
- Mounted On Mesh Sheet: Yes
- Grout Required: Yes, non-sanded or epoxy grout
- Ships From: OH, USA
- Applications: Residential, Commercial, Industrial
Each sheet of this tile will cover 0.98 square feet. To calculate how many sheets you need for your project simply divide your total square footage by 0.98 then round up to the next whole number. For example, if your project was 20 square feet you would need 20/0.98 = 20 sheets/pieces of this tile. We also recommend ordering 10% more tile than calculated to account for errors, miscuts and overages. For additional help on measuring your backsplash and determining how much tile you need please click here.
This stainless steel mosaic tile is comprised of a real stainless steel "cap" attached to a ceramic backing. This provides two obvious advantages, the first being cost. Solid metal mosaic pieces would significantly increase the cost of the tile to an unattainable amount. Secondly, it would be very hard to cut a solid 8mm thick piece of stainless steel.
For installation and grouting instructions, please click here.