Modern Flower Design - Aluminum Mosaic Tile for Kitchen Backsplash Fireplace & Wall (EMT_AL33-MIX-CB)
PLEASE CLICK ON THE DROP DOWN MENU NEXT TO THE IMAGE WHERE IT SAYS "SIZE" TO SELECT "FULL SHEET" OR "SAMPLE SWATCH".
- You may order one sample per style, up to five different samples.
- Each sample costs $1, samples are not returnable.
- We only charge a flat $12 UPS shipping fee on sample orders (with max 5 samples) for US and Canada.
This aluminum wall tile design features a contemporary flower design with silver and grey aluminum pieces that would make any wall stand out!
Each aluminum flower design is roughly 4" with a circular brushed finish and is available in two different colors, silver and grey.
Use this metal tile for kitchen backsplashes, accent walls, fireplace surrounds, bathroom walls, tub surround, bathroom backsplashes and other wall décor applications.
The tiles in this sheet are mounted on a nylon mesh which allows for an easy installation. Non sanded grout only.
Aluminum mosaic tiles provide the look of stainless steel metal mosaic tiles but with added texture and durability. The circular brushed aluminum finish gives a unique modern aesthetic. If you are considering metal mosaic tiles for your kitchen or bathroom backsplash or perhaps for an accent wall then you should seriously consider our collection of aluminum mosaic tiles.
- Model Number / SKU: EMT_AL33-MIX-CB
- Material: Aluminum - Circular Brushed Finish
- Square Feet / Sheet: 0.82 sqft.
- Sheet Size: 10"x11.8"
- Mosaic Piece Size: Various Sizes (8mm thick)
- Mounted On Mesh Sheet: Yes
- Grout Required: Non-sanded or Epoxy
- Ships From: OH, USA
- Applications: Residential, Commercial, Industrial
Each sheet of this tile will cover 0.82 square feet. To calculate how many sheets you need for your project simply divide your total square footage by 0.82 then round up to the next whole number. For example, if your project was 20 square feet you would need 20/0.82 = 25 sheets/pieces of this tile. We also recommend ordering 10% more tile than calculated to account for errors, miscuts and overages. For additional help on measuring your backsplash and determining how much tile you need please click here.
For installation and grouting instructions, please click here.