Large Brick 3X6 Subway Stainless Steel Mosaic Tile for Kitchen Backsplash Fireplace & Wall (EMT_045-SIL-SM)
PLEASE CLICK ON THE DROP DOWN MENU NEXT TO THE IMAGE WHERE IT SAYS "SIZE" TO SELECT "FULL SHEET" OR "SAMPLE SWATCH".
- You may order one sample per style, up to five different samples.
- Each sample costs $1, samples are not returnable.
- We only charge a flat $12 UPS shipping fee on sample orders (with max 5 samples) for US and Canada.
Make a statement with this large 3" by 6" stainless steel silver matte subway brick mosaic tile. This 304 grade metal tile is ideal for stainless steel kitchen backsplashes, accent walls, fireplace surrounds, bathroom walls, tub surround, bathroom backsplashes and other wall décor applications.
The tiles in this sheet are mounted on a nylon mesh which allows for an easy installation. One Color Tile. The color variation is due to lighting effects. Non sanded grout only.
- Model Number / SKU: EMT_045-SIL-SM
- Material: Stainless Steel - Silver Snow Matte Finish
- Square Feet / Sheet: 0.98 sqft.
- Sheet Size: 11.8"x11.9"
- Mosaic Piece Size: 2.9" x 5.9"
- Mounted On Mesh Sheet: Yes
- Grout Required: Yes - Non Sanded Or Epoxy Grout
- Ships From: OH, USA
- Applications: Residential, Commercial, Industrial
Each sheet of this tile will cover 0.98 square feet. To calculate how many sheets you need for your project simply divide your total square footage by 0.98 then round up to the next whole number. For example, if your project was 20 square feet you would need 20/0.98 = 21 sheets/pieces of this tile. We also recommend ordering 10% more tile than calculated to account for errors, miscuts and overages. For additional help on measuring your backsplash and determining how much tile you need please click here.
This stainless steel mosaic tile is comprised of a real stainless steel "cap" attached to a ceramic backing. This provides two obvious advantages, the first being cost. Solid metal mosaic pieces would significantly increase the cost of the tile to an unattainable amount. Secondly, it would be very hard to cut a solid 8mm thick piece of stainless steel.
For installation and grouting instructions, please click here.