Stainless Steel And Crackled Glass Mosaic Mix Tile for Kitchen Backsplash & Wall (EMT_W1219-MIX-SM)
OUT OF STOCK UNTIL JUNE/JULY 2021. CALL TO PRE ORDER YOUR TILE. NO CREDIT CARD CHARGE UNTIL THE ORDER IS READY TO SHIP. 305-393-8835
PLEASE CLICK ON THE DROP DOWN MENU NEXT TO THE IMAGE WHERE IT SAYS "SIZE" TO SELECT "FULL SHEET" OR "SAMPLE SWATCH".
- You may order one sample per style, up to five different samples.
- Each sample costs $1, samples are not returnable.
- We only charge a flat $12 UPS shipping fee on sample orders (with max 5 samples) for US and Canada.
- Model Number / SKU: EMT_W1219-MIX-SM
- Material: Metal And Glass - Mixed Brush Pattern
- Square Feet / Sheet: 1 sqft.
- Sheet Size: 12.0"x12.0"
- Mosaic Piece Size: 0.9"x1.9"
- Mounted On Mesh Sheet: Yes
- Grout Required: Yes, non-sanded or epoxy grout
- Ships From: OH, USA
Each sheet of this tile will cover 1 square feet. To calculate how many sheets you need for your project simply divide your total square footage by 1 then round up to the next whole number. For example, if your project was 20 square feet you would need 20/1 = 20 sheets/pieces of this tile. We also recommend ordering 10% more tile than calculated to account for errors, miscuts and overages. For additional help on measuring your backsplash and determining how much tile you need please click here.
This stainless steel mosaic tile is comprised of a real stainless steel "cap" attached to a ceramic backing. This provides two obvious advantages, the first being cost. Solid metal mosaic pieces would significantly increase the cost of the tile to an unattainable amount. Secondly, it would be very hard to cut a solid 8mm thick piece of stainless steel.
For installation and grouting instructions, please click here.