White Brown Glass Stainless Steel Cut Mosaic Wall Tile for Backsplash Fireplace & Wall (EMT_SUSSG15-MIX-SM)
Price listed above is per sheet.
- We do not offer samples of this tile online. We may offer samples of this tile by phone. Call for more information 305-393-8835
- We invite you to order a sheet instead, which would give you a better idea of how it would look like on the wall of your project.
Visually interesting and complex, this mosaic tile mixes an array of lines and materials that would make any wall pop! The straight-lined clear glass pieces are mixed with frosted glass in a mix of white and brown colors. Further, uniquely-cut stainless steel metal caps (1.75" by 0.75") are added on top of some of the white frosted glass pieces to create a stunning out of the ordinary look.
Install this creative tile on a variety of indoor and covered outdoor wall decor applications, such as kitchen and bath backsplashes / splashbacks, fireplace surrounds, tub surrounds, wet bars, laundry areas, feature walls, accent walls and other wall design applications.
The tile pieces in this sheet are mounted on a nylon mesh which allows for an easy installation. Non-sanded grout only! Images and colors shown are for reference only and may not be an exact tile match. Dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly.
- Model Number / SKU: EMT_SUSSG15-MIX-SM
- Material: Stainless Steel And Glass Mix
- Square Feet / Sheet: 0.94 sqft.
- Sheet Size: 11.65" x 11.65"
- Mosaic Piece Size: Various Sizes (6mm thick)
- Mounted On Mesh Sheet: Yes
- Grout Required: Yes - Non-sanded or epoxy grout
- Ships From: FL, USA
Each sheet of this tile will cover 0.94 square feet. To calculate how many sheets you need for your project simply divide your total square footage by 0.94 then round up to the next whole number. For example, if your project was 20 square feet you would need 20/0.94 = 22 sheets/pieces of this tile. We also recommend ordering 10% more tile than calculated to account for errors, miscuts and overages. For additional help on measuring your backsplash and determining how much tile you need please click here.
This stainless steel mosaic tile is comprised of a real stainless steel "cap" attached to a ceramic backing. This provides two obvious advantages, the first being cost. Solid metal mosaic pieces would significantly increase the cost of the tile to an unattainable amount. Secondly, it would be very hard to cut a solid 8mm thick piece of stainless steel.
For installation and grouting instructions, please click here.