Herringbone Aluminum Glass Mosaic Tile (EMT_SUALHER17-MIX-CB)
Price listed above is per sheet.
- We do not offer samples of this tile online. We may offer samples of this tile by phone. Call for more information 305-393-8835
- We invite you to order a sheet instead, which would give you a better idea of how it would look like on the wall of your project.
Are you looking a herringbone wall decor? We invite you to check out this aluminum and glass mixed herringbone tile to make your wall stand out! Aluminum mosaic tiles provide the look of stainless steel metal mosaic tiles but with added texture and durability. The circular brushed aluminum finish gives a unique modern aesthetic while the extruded structure of the tiles provides superior durability and support once installed. This tile mixes grey aluminum with white clear glass and frosted 0.59" by 1.89" pieces to create a timeless design with contemporary materials. Install this tile on a variety of indoor and covered outdoor wall decor applications, such as kitchen and bath backsplashes / splashbacks, tub surrounds, wet bars, laundry areas, feature walls, accent walls and other wall design applications. The tile pieces in this sheet are mounted on a nylon mesh which allows for an easy installation. Non-sanded grout only! Images and colors shown are for reference only and may not be an exact tile match. Dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly.
- Model Number / SKU: EMT_SUALHER17-MIX-CB
- Material: Aluminum And Glass Mix
- Square Feet / Sheet: 0.90 sqft.
- Sheet Size: 11.41" x 11.41"
- Mosaic Piece Size: 0.59" x 1.89" (8mm thick)
- Mounted On Mesh Sheet: Yes
- Grout Required: Yes - Non-sanded or epoxy grout
- Ships From: Miami, USA
Each sheet of this tile will cover 0.90 square feet. To calculate how many sheets you need for your project simply divide your total square footage by 0.90 then round up to the next whole number. For example, if your project was 20 square feet you would need 20/0.90 = 23 sheets/pieces of this tile. We also recommend ordering 10% more tile than calculated to account for errors, miscuts and overages. For additional help on measuring your backsplash and determining how much tile you need please click here.
For installation and grouting instructions, please click here.