Modern Random Mixed Tile With White Glass And Textured Metal for Kitchen Backsplash & Wall (EMT_122-MIX-MRFP)
PLEASE CLICK ON THE DROP DOWN MENU NEXT TO THE IMAGE WHERE IT SAYS "SIZE" TO SELECT "FULL SHEET" OR "SAMPLE SWATCH".
- You may order one sample per style, up to five different samples.
- Each sample costs $1, samples are not returnable.
- We only charge a flat $12 UPS shipping fee on sample orders (with max 5 samples) for US and Canada.
This very unique metal mosaic tile is ideal for stainless steel backsplashes. This interlocking mosaic features random length linear brick shaped stainless steel tiles and white glass tiles. There are actually three different types of stainless steel finishes on this mosaic including polished mirror stainless steel, renticulate pattern and fingerprint pattern. The three stainless finishes and white glass give this metal mosaic tile a wonderful level of depth and a unique quality that can’t be compared to plain single color tiles. The tiles in this sheet are mounted on a nylon mesh which allows for an easy installation.
- Model Number / SKU: EMT_122-MIX-MRFP
- Material: Metal And Glass Mix - Mirror Finish
- Square Feet / Sheet: 0.98 sqft.
- Sheet Size: 11.7"x12.0"
- Mosaic Piece Size: Various Sizes (8mm thick)
- Mounted On Mesh Sheet: Yes
- Grout Required: Yes - Non-sanded or epoxy grout
- Ships From: OH, USA
Each sheet of this tile will cover 0.98 square feet. To calculate how many sheets you need for your project simply divide your total square footage by 0.98 then round up to the next whole number. For example, if your project was 20 square feet you would need 20/0.98 = 20 sheets/pieces of this tile. We also recommend ordering 10% more tile than calculated to account for errors, miscuts and overages. For additional help on measuring your backsplash and determining how much tile you need please click here.
This stainless steel mosaic tile is comprised of a real stainless steel "cap" attached to a ceramic backing. This provides two obvious advantages, the first being cost. Solid metal mosaic pieces would significantly increase the cost of the tile to an unattainable amount. Secondly, it would be very hard to cut a solid 8mm thick piece of stainless steel.
For installation and grouting instructions, please click here.